May the Arabs and greedy execs drown in it.
HOUSTON - Gasoline prices have fallen below $2 a gallon in some parts of the U.S. as the impact of plunging oil prices and reduced driving are finally taking hold.
In Ohio, the Web site GasBuddy.com, where consumers post prices they spot, said a few stations in the Cincinnati suburbs were now charging $1.99 for regular.
The national average for a gallon of regular fell 3 cents overnight to $2.668, according to auto club AAA, the Oil Price Information Service and Wright Express. That's roughly a dollar less than what was paid just a month ago "? and the cheapest since March 2007, the Energy Department said on Monday.
May the Arabs and greedy execs drown in it.
I can see it happening here - maybe - if the OPEC production doesn't get it first.
Gas is wholesaling right now at $1.403/gallon, with oil at $62.55
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Was in Virginia Beach last week. Filled up yesterday morning there and paid $2.24. It was $2.49 on the oceanfront, but three blocks away $2.24.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Last week it was $2.37 in Abingdon - we might see $2.37 this week. Only $0.10 more to go.
I saw this article on CNN just after I posted this:
$1.99 in Cincinnati area http://www.wlwt.com/automotive/17810717/detail.html
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
$2.39 here in Berea.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I dunno the high prices where due in part to the slumping Dollar. Wonder if this is a sign for the dollar?
GO VOLS
I saw gas last week in Indiana for 2.29
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Seen $2.27 in Abingdon this evening.
I got a picture from my uncle in Kansas City yesterday and gas was $1.99 on the sign. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Bookmarks